If a further complaint is exactly the same as the first or previous complaint, you are not entitled to a further fixed payment, whether under ABWOR or criminal legal aid.  Nor should you admit the client to further ABWOR or make application for a criminal legal aid certificate in connection with the new complaint.

In this section