Back to top
- Children's Cases Active
- Consumer problems Active
- Debt, money and tax Active
- Family - divorce & separation Active
- Family - contact & children Active
- Family - domestic violence Active
Accepting new clients on a case-by-case basis in the above categories.
Not provided under legal aid in the below categories:
- Benefits & Tax Credits
- Compensation, damages and personal injury claims
- Complaints & claims against professions
- Consumer problems
- Death related matters
- Debt, money & tax
- Discrimination and human rights
- Housing & homelessness
- Immigration, asylum & nationality
- Medical negligence
- Mental health & adults with incapacity.
Active means the solicitor has undertaken this category of Civil case during the past 12 months.
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
Our office is NOT wheelchair accessible. There IS nearby parking. We DO NOT offer induction loops. We DO NOT make homes visits to housebound clients.
3 Hill Street North Lane
Edinburgh EH2 3JP
Coordinates: 55.9536738 -3.2022956