Some of your clients may need to use an interpreter or have correspondence and documents translated into their native language.

Please contact Charlene Mason, on 0131 240 2052 or by email, if you need more information or have any queries after reading this guidance.

Registering as an interpreter

Please complete the form below if you would like to register as an interpreter.

Guidance on interpreting and translating

Guidance on using an interpreter/translator is contained in our Legal Aid Guidance.

The guidance is the same for each aid type. Find out about:

Register as an interpreter