Advice and assistance accounts: can I undertake chargeable work if my practicing certificate has been restricted?

If your practising certificate:

  • Has been restricted
  • Has not been renewed on time

You cannot undertake any chargeable work during the period of suspension or while there is a gap in your entitlement to practise.


In this section