Can I delegate advice and assistance to an out of house professional?

Advice and assistance is defined as oral or written advice provided to a person by a solicitor. It is not competent to refer the matter to another professional person, such as an accountant or financial adviser, effectively delegating the advice to someone other than the solicitor who has admitted the person to advice and assistance.

In this section