Back to top
- Adults with incapacity and Power of Attorney Active
- Family - divorce & separation Active
- Family - contact & children Active
Accepting existing clients only in the above category.
Do not provide the following categories under legal aid:
- Benefits & Tax Credits
- Children's Hearing cases & appeals
- Compensation, damages and personal injury claims
- Complaints & claims against professions
- Consumer problems
- Death related matters
- Debt, money & tax
- Discrimination and human rights
- Family - divorce & separation
- Family - interdicts & domestic violence
- Family - residence, contact and other matters involving children
- Housing & homelessness
- Immigration, asylum & nationality
- Medical negligence
- Mental health.
Active means the solicitor has undertaken this category of Civil case during the past 12 months.
Our office is NOT wheelchair accessible. There IS nearby parking. We DO offer induction loops. We DO make home visits to housebound clients.
128 Castle Street
Coordinates: 56.646800 -2.888500