Back to top
- Adults with incapacity and Power of Attorney Active
- Compensation and damages
- Consumer problems Active
- Debt, money and tax Active
- Family - contact & children Active
- Mental health
Accepting new clients on a case-by-case basis in the above categories.
Areas we do not provide under legal aid:
- Benefits & Tax Credits
- Complaints & claims against professions
- Children’s Hearing cases & appeals
- Consumer problems
- Death related matters
- Debt, money & tax
- Discrimination and human rights
- Family - divorce & separation
- Family - residence, contact and other matters involving children
- Family - interdicts & domestic violence
- Housing & homelessness
- Immigration, asylum & nationality
- Medical negligence
Active means the solicitor has undertaken this category of Civil case during the past 12 months.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9am - 5pm and Tuesday, Thursday, 9am - 5.30pm.
Our office IS wheelchair accessible. There IS nearby parking. We DO NOT offer induction loops. We DO make home visits to housebound clients.
324 Edinburgh House
Glasgow G74 1LJ
Coordinates: 55.7606376 -4.1756456
Lorna MacLeod Family Law
T: 01355 261361