Back to top
- Adults with incapacity and Power of Attorney Active
- Family - contact & children Active
- Family - domestic violence Active
- Mental health
Accepting new clients on a case-by-case basis in the above categories.
Do not provide under legal aid in the below categories:
- Benefits & Tax Credits
- Compensation, damages and personal injury claims
- Complaints & claims against professions
- Children's Hearing cases & appeals
- Consumer problems
- Death related matters
- Debt, money & tax
- Discrimination and human rights
- Family - divorce & separation
- Family - interdicts & domestic violence
- Housing & homelessness
- Immigration, asylum & nationality
- Medical negligence.
Active means the solicitor has undertaken this category of Civil case during the past 12 months.
Our office IS wheelchair accessible. There IS nearby parking. We DO NOT offer induction loops. We DO NOT make homes visits to housebound clients.
MacBeath Family Law Ltd
1 St Colme Street
Coordinates: 55.9534369 -3.2080063