About the role
As a member of our established equalities function, you will assist the organisation with undertaking Equality Impact Assessments, working across the organisation with teams ranging from Human Resources to our solicitors who deliver legal advice to the public.
- Experience working in a similar role is required
- Knowledge of the current and evolving legislative framework for equalities
- A good level of experience of supporting equality impact assessments
- Proven ability to analyse information, produce findings and recommendations
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Persistent, but able to maintain a sensitive and diplomatic approach
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and group facilitation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills, self-motivation, discipline and customer focus
- Adaptability to rapidly changing requirements and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong achievement orientation and an ability to get things done
- Good personal organisation
- Good working IT skills including MS Office package, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge and experience of qualities policy implementation and/or experience of developing and delivering training materials is desirable
- Experience of work in/with central or local government, non-departmental public body or charity will be beneficial but it is not mandatory.
Please visit our recruitment portal, where you will also find a full job description, person specification and other relevant documents.
Completed applications should be returned by Wednesday 3 February (midnight). Interviews will be organised via a video call shortly after the closing date however, this can change depending on candidates’ availability.
For assistance, please contact Klaudia Hall on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 240 2145.