Back to top
- Adults with incapacity and Power of Attorney Active
- Compensation and damages Active
- Complaints against profession
- Medical negligence Active
- Mental health Active
Accepting clients on a case-by-case basis in the above categories.
The below categories are not provided under legal:
- Benefits & Tax Credits
- Children's Hearing cases & appeals
- Consumer problems
- Death related matters
- Debt, money & tax
- Discrimination and human rights
- Family - divorce & separation
- Family - residence, contact and other matters involving children
- Family - interdicts & domestic violence
- Housing & homelessness
- Immigration, asylum & nationality
Active means the solicitor has undertaken this category of Civil case during the past 12 months.
Our office IS wheelchair accessible. There IS nearby parking. We DO NOT offer induction loops. We DO make home visits to housebound clients.
Starling Lawyers Limited
8 Albany Street
Coordinates: 55.9571132 -3.1929628